- be a U.S. citizen,
- be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file the voter registration form,
- be 18 years old by the date of the general, primary or other election in which you want to vote,
- not be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction,
- not claim the right to vote elsewhere, and
- have lived in the county, city or village for at least 30 days before the election.
Updated information could include providing your County Board of Elections with your new name, new address, or changing a party enrollment.
Applications completed on this website are forwarded to the appropriate County Board of Elections for approval and processing.