We need you to:
- Write a letter to your senator;
- Call your senator’s office
- Send an email to your senator (do all 3 things spread over this week);
- Attend the rally on June 4, 2013 – your senator needs to hear from YOU!
Tell your senator that:
- You support the entire Women’s Equality Agenda;
- It is time to level the playing field for women in the workplace by making equal pay enforceable, extending sexual harassment protections to all workplaces, requiring pregnancy accommodations;
- NY law should protect women’s health care decisions by reflecting federal abortion protections and current standards of medical practice.
Let your voice be heard!