Last Day to Postmark Absentee Ballot
A registered voter may request an absentee ballot for any of the following reasons:
- Absence from the county on election day;
- Temporary illness or physical disability (temporary illness includes being unable to appear due to risk of contracting or spreading a communicable disease such as COVID-19);
- Permanent illness or physical disability;
- Duties related to primary care of one or more individuals who are ill or physically disabled;
- Resident of a Veterans Health Administration Hospital; or
- Detention in jail/prison, awaiting trial, awaiting action by a grand jury, or in prison for a conviction of a crime or offense which was not a felony.