- Apply for absentee ballot in person by Monday, November 3, 2014
- Apply for absentee ballot by mail: postmarked by Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Deliver ballot in person by Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- Deliver ballot by mail: postmarked by Monday, November 3, 2014; received by Wednesday, November 12, 2014.
NEW! Vote 411: Electronic Voter Guide is LIVE for the General Election (8/19/2014)
Ballot Proposals on November General Election Ballot (8/29/2014)
- Proposal 1: Constitutional Amendment on Redistricting
- Proposal 2: Permitting Electronic Distribution of State Legislative Bills
- Proposal 3: The Smart Schools Bond Act of 2014
Board of Elections Full Text of Proposals
NEW! Judicial Candidate Voter Guide (10/22/2014)
NEW! 2014 Voter Guide Part II (9/29/2014)
Information on the statewide candidates and three ballot proposals.
2014 Voter Guide Part I (7/3/2014)
Information on voter registration, absentee ballots, deadlines for registration, voting machines and more.